Monday 3 September 2012

Fire In the Sky : The Glory of Sunset @ Dhareshwar Beach, Kumta

Couple of Months back me and my hubby were enjoying a romantic sunset at Dhareshwar Beach, Kumta. Afterall the Sunset is nature's way to be romantic :) I have grown up watching many sunsets. Though every sunset is beautiful in its way, this sunset is unforgettable for me for its vibrant colors combined with my hubby's adoring expressions :) This is the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen. Sky was classic and wide open with clouds playing hide and seek offered an uninterrupted view of Sun's grand farewell.


Sun appeared like yellow mixed orange disc. Suddenly the color of surroundings turned to golden as if sky caught the fire. Floating clouds appeared as smoke spreading speedily as the result of the fire. Golden sands and shining waves were inviting us.  As the blushing sun started sinking into the ocean, entire surroundings became red.  It reminded me of a beautiful Kannada song on sunset.
ಕೆಂಪಾದವೋ ಎಲ್ಲ ಕೆಂಪಾದವೋ ......  ನೆತ್ತರು ಕುಡಿದಂಗೆ ಕೆಂಪಾದವೋ ....
Chirping birds, cool breeze, sparkling crashing waves increased the beauty of the surroundings. As twilight  surrounded us we witnessed the perfect sunset and nature's own masterpiece.



2 comments:

R Niranjan Das said...

Brilliant captures.



www.rajniranjandas.blogspot.com

Chetana said...

Thanks Niranjan