Sunday 2 August 2015

Beautiful and Colorful Roses From Lalbagh Rose Garden

August arrived again and Lalbagh is getting ready for its annual flower show. Preparations for the week long flower show must have started by now. This time flower show is open to the public from August 7th to 15th. Last time I had visited the flower show in the year 2012. After that I have visited Lalbagh many times for other reasons but not for the show. Hope this year I can make it to the flower show if circumstances allow :)
Whenever I visit Lalbagh, I make sure that I spend some time in the rose garden. These Queen of flowers always attract me. Standing in the middle of the rose garden with full of beautiful and colorful roses, I feel like I am in the heaven :) Here are some pictures of Roses which I had clicked last time when I was in Lalbagh.
Lalbagh Rose garden

















Heart stoppingly beautiful Roses...aren't they? More than just a beauty they are symbol of Love and Life !!!

Read my previous posts on Lalbagh here :

Lalbagh Flower Show
Mango and Jackfruit Mela @ Lalbagh
An Evening in Lalbagh

No comments: